Facebook Twitter RSS
Parents Students Community Staff

Need help with FAFSA and the college application process? Students come see Mrs. Jama King in the guidance office from 7:30-3:30. Parents can email her at jama.king@grundyk12.com




FSA ID: a FSA ID is needed when logging on to complete the FAFSA. https://fsaid.ed.gov/npas/index.htm
Website for Dual Enrollment and Tennessee Promise login: https://clipslink.tsac.tn.gov/studentsignon/
Scholarship website: Create an account to find out what scholarships match your college interests! When making your account, make sure to click YES on "Are you apart of a college readiness program?" and then type in the program Advise TN and then search for my name Jama Kinghttps://www.collegegreenlight.com/
College and Career Readiness: Create an account at https://www.collegefortn.org/Home#/intro




Back to Top